December 12, 2013

Meet the Models: Josh Larson - Architect

Josh Larson let us follow him around at Larson Shores Architecture + Interiors, his architecture firm to photograph the Classic Orange Zip Tie. Read his thoughts about being an architect after 17 years in the field.

This is the final "Meet the Models" post.


How would you describe your work?
I learn something new every day by the nature of my profession. Being a designer can be exhilarating as well as exhausting, especially because it requires many different professionals to make a project come to life. Sitting at my drafting table with trace and pencil in hand is incredibly rewarding and gratifying. I love working in a profession that allows you to design creativity into every nook and cranny possible.

How long have you been an architect?
I have been licensed as an architect for 7 years, but worked in architecture and construction for the past 17 years. 

What do you enjoy most about your job? 
I enjoy seeing my vision realized and then appreciated by those who use it. 

What inspires you when working? 
Other creative architects, designers, and the nuances of living in a dynamic city filled with diversity and culture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment